Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mattress fun
























Yup....I'm {that} Mom. I let me kids slide down the stairs on Mattresses. Why do you ask? B/C I had the best mom in the world and she ?let? us do it growing up. You gotta live a little, right?!

4 crib mattresses- that's right. A crib, 2 toddler beds, and a new one so I can through out the oldest one...don't judge.


Needless to say-- we were padded, and they had a blast that day!!








2 comments:

Rees Family said...

Holy cow, Cassie! You're a dream mom. My kids would die to have me let them do that. You rock! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe that your baby is in nursery! Crazy! Now, when are you moving back? It's time!!!! Hasn't it been long enough???? Miss you!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

We always slid down in sleeping bags. We'd also pile up pillows at the bottom and jump onto them, though I once sprained my ankle in kindergarten or first doing that...