My baby is 18 months old!!! Which means-- NURSERY! Since I have been called into Nursery since we moved here and she was 3 months old- I hesitated a bit on how she would do (not having me in there with her). I put myself in the older Nursery so we wouldn't be in the same class. She, out of all of my children, has been the most "attached" to me. I was praying that it wouldn't be "my kid" in the Nursery that made it miserable. To my surprise--- SHE LOVES IT AND DOES GREAT! It has even helped her become more independant from me I have noticed!
Taya is so fun. Some things she is doing--
She speaks REALLY loudly.
She says "da-da-DA!" Her in her way- (Jada had a zi-ag-a-na thing she did similarly).
Her repeats, "momma, mom, momma, etc"....about a million times (loudly)....and me responding to her does nothing.
She loves playing hide and seek with her siblings.
She loves to wear everyone else's shoes...but when it comes to her own- she hates it. Her little feet are SOOO FAT that her shoes are miserable. I will have to buy a couple sizes big in order to get her shoes on.
She understands most everything!
She brings me her sandals (and always knows where they are) when she wants to leave.
She asks to sit on the potty all the time and tells me when she has gone in her diaper.
She is getting better with a spoon and fork.
She drinks from a cup perfectly.
Her passy is gone during the day, and not clipped to her at night.
She is still an excellent sleeper.
She has a really good vocabulary.
She scored on the top of the charts as far as development at the dr's office.
She is my only kid that has thrown a full on tantrum (but there has only been 2).
WE LOVE OUR TAYA SOOO MUCH!
Stats:
Head: 86%
Height: 32 inches- 40%
Weight: 23lbs 20%
No comments:
Post a Comment