Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Taya!! (and Nessa!)























Happy 2nd Birthday Taya!! Happy Birthday Nessa! I am WAY behind on posting--with Drew in Syracuse for 10 weeks, life was crazy and hectic-- but life is finding its way back to "normal" so I am finding more time to update!


We had a little get together with family and friends for Vanessa and Taya's birthdays. She was spoiled with a princess cake and lots of presents. We had a great time!


We potty trained Taya about 3 weeks before she was 2- and she did fantastic! She really is such a sweet girl! We cannot imagine life without her. She is the best HUGGER AND KISSER-- I mean- THE BEST! They are so tight, so frequent, and so loving. She has become quite the little social bug and loves to be around others and chat their little ear off. She is SUCH A GOOD LISTENER. I use her as the example to my other kids on how I say something once- she does it. She loves to sing, dance, and read books.


We recently moved her into her princess toddler bed to get ready for the new baby. Notta change. She stays put, and has kept up her current nap and nightly sleep. In a month or two we will think of moving Ranan into the girls room to get the baby's room ready--THAT is when things will change I have a feeling.


At Taya's 2 year Dr apppointment she was still on the small end-- no shocker there. All my kids are tiny. She was in the 10% for weight, 15% for height, and still quite the large noggin.


We sure love our Taya and all the happiness she brings to our family! We couldn't ask for a cuter 2 year old!!






No comments: