Monday, June 18, 2012

Ranan's Pre-k graduation

Today Ranan graduated from his preschool program! He was so cute! He had 2 speaking parts and they sang a song from every month of the school year. We had refreshments and took pictures. Ranan has had the best teachers. He tells me everyday how much he loves them.

Last week he told me, "Mom, I dos love Ms. Goulette. And think she's pretty." I asked him if he has told her b/c that would make her heart feel really good. He replied, "I dos am scared she'll kiss me, and I dos only like girl kisses from my Mom." Ranan is so sweet and loving. What comes out of his mouth half the time is completely off the wall, and hilarious! Another couple of examples...."A few weeks ago Ranan was supposed to have his pre-k picnic. We were getting ready to go, and he comes up to me and says, "Mom, will you dos be sure you don't lift up your shirt at my pre-k picnic to show people you have a baby in your tummy? They dos already know it." What?! When I have ever lifted my shirt?...silly kid. Yesterday for Father's Day Breakfast daddy wanted Strawberry Shortcake. We made him breakfast in bed with homemade whipped cream, fresh picked strawberries, etc. Ranan says, "Mom, that shaving cream on our breakfast was the best. You make the best food." He has been mixing up shaving cream, sour cream, and whipped cream lately. So cute. I asked Ranan what he learned in his Primary class yesterday, and he says "We learned to always be cheerleaders." Jada comes walking by and says, "Mom, we learned to always be peacemakers, peacemakers Mom...not cheerleaders." Ranan pounds his head, "Oh ya...that was it." We sure love our Ranan.

Drew and I have decided to hold off another year on kindergarten for many reasons (age, size, moving, etc), so I hope he doesn't drive me bonkers next year (we will have to get creative keeping him busy) --I know he will miss his Pre-k.

No comments: