Saturday, June 9, 2012
Visit from the Moreno's
We feel lucky to have visitors from AZ! The Moreno's (ie...Karen's sisters, brother, and nieces) came to visit us on their vacation to NYC! It helps when you have one if the wonders of the world 15 minutes from your house :) They got in later Ob Wednesday (after the kids were in bed) so Drew went to meet them at Duffs for dinner. They did niagara falls on Thursday while Drew went to clinical and the kids went to school. We met up with them on Thursday after school for dinner at The Silo. We enjoyed some yummy food, nice company, beautiful scenery, and yummy dessert. After dinner we went to the mall to shop. Friday they went to Canada and I volunteered in Ranan's class. Robbie instructed me on how to make their Mexican dinner so it would be ready that night....I doubted myself many times, but needless to say-- it was fantastic!! I will definitely be making it again! We ate, and ate, and ate some more while the kids played and we laughed and chatted! We had such a good time with them!! Thanks for coming to visit us guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I want family to come visit me! I guess I should live somewhere more awesome, haha. So I actually have plans to come to NY this summer. We've bought tickets and everything so its official. We will be in Buffalo July 21. Maybe we can get together for lunch? I love how cute you look at 36 weeks pregnant.
Post a Comment