I'll spare you a picture of the eye shields and after shot.
I GOT LASIK!! This has been a long time coming! I have waited forever! After about 12 years of glasses and contacts- they're gone! It's so wonderful! The experience isn't something I would choose to go through again anytime soon- but its over and I can see! I had it done at about 6:00 Tuesday night- wasn't given any medication for the surgery as I find out that everyone else had. Was absolutely miserable that night until I finally feel asleep...then woke up to 20/20 in one eye and NEAR 20/20 vision in the other eye! One eye is still just a bit irritated, but getting better everday! So excited!
5 comments:
Wow, congrats on no more contacts/glasses. I've been getting up the courage to get that done too.
I'm sure you're going to love it once your eyes heal.
Yahoo!! I am so chicken to even consider it. Knowing my luck they would sneeze, hiccup, or there would be an earthquake and I would be blind for life:) Glad you got it done.
Cassie I am so happy for you. That really is so, so exciting!
I have been wanting to get lasik so bad!! I have the worst eyes!! Tell me it wasn't that bad!! (Brinley is Megan K's baby)
Post a Comment