Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tea and hamburgers...


Jada and Ranan play sooo well together! I LOVE IT! Jada was dying to get her tea party stuff down, and Ranan was dying to play with the "groceries"-- so we compromised and had a tea and hamburger party! Drew wouldn't have his little boy playing tea party without some manly things thrown in....and he would DIE if he saw that Ranan has a necklace on in these pictures-- but thats what he gets for having a PRINCESS for a daughter-everyone has to be PRETTY!

3 comments:

Margo said...

Yay for Lasik! I am so jealous of that. So I told Ms. Kaz you said hello and she was all smiley and said to tell you hi too. I don't even have all my teachers straight yet but I have Mr. Cenerini, Dr. Alkoury, Ms. Nenad, and Ms Johnson (love her!) and a million bay instructors. It is crazy, just because we have to process out of cubicle disinfection already and have like 4 other quizzes and a bunch of radio assignmnets (which is online now, but not the lab portion). I think it will be crazy but ok. I just don't want to be "that" girl that fails and gets kicked out. We already had one girl quit, but an alternate got accepted yesterday. Poor lady is WAY overwhelmed! Any tips you have, throw them my way!I will know what you are talking about now!

Rubalcavas said...

I remember Drew putting a necklace on T when he babysat him for me one time...he thought it was hilarious...

Teresa :) said...

You are to nice Cassie because I feel HUGE!!! Your kids are to cute. I love when they use their little imaginations and come up with funny things like tea and hamburgers. :)