Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slumber Party!

Jada and I doing our silly faces...(I look more intoxicated than silly.)
Jada sooo excited!

Jada giving the cheese in her sleeping bag.


Daddy was the life of the party!



Jada and Daddy slept on the floor in sleeping bags, I got the couch!
Jada was DYING to have a sleep over with sleeping bags. We forwent the tent, and just did it in the living room. It was tons of fun. I didn't sleep as well as I would have in my own comfy bed, but worth the experience with Jada. Ranan missed out on the fun b/c he would have been all over the place and never settled down, so he'll have to wait till he's a little bigger. Jada is so full of life and gets sooo excited over the littlest things. She literally asks everyday if we can have another slumber party.





No comments: