Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mommy cleaned my teeth!

Ranan--getting ready to get teeth cleaned
Daddy and Ranan-- warming up.

Coloring while we are waiting for daddy and baby.


Jada and Dr. Bigler- the exam


Wearing Mommy's loupes.


Getting my teeth cleaned by Mommy.
{admit it---I look pretty hot- ha!}


Well-- Jada has been getting her teeth cleaned for the last 2 years at the pediatric office. I thought it would be fun to clean the kids' teeth myself this time.
I went home for lunch, picked up Jada and took her back with me while Drew put Ranan down for his afternoon nap. He came after Ranan woke up and took both of the home.
THEY DID GREAT! Jada gave me a little sass about the polishing tickling her, and Ranan LOVED the suction and let me do whatever I wanted as long as it was in his mouth. It was fun for the kids to see where Mommy goes every Monday-- Jada showed off for everyone at work and won everyone's hearts. Ranan is just too sweet not to love on! All in all-- we had a great time- and best of all
NO CAVITIES!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Wanna clean my kids teeth? Hows your foot? Are you getting excited for your cruize? Hope your foot is feeling better.

Rubalcavas said...

What a fun day! That is so cool. Wish you could clean Maura's teeth...she freaked the last time.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I cannot in my wildest imaginings picture Dean being ok with this!! I am quite impressed that Ranan did so well and let you do it! I'm also impressed with your Jada. What brave little ones!

Joele and Matt said...

Ranan looks so darn cute in the first picture! I wish my kids did that well for their first visit. Even though they have known them their entire lives they were big stinkers!!!

Teresa :) said...

How cute Cassie. I bet your kids think that is the coolest thing ever! ps you are so busted for throwing me under the bus on the high school blog! haha j/k good times right. :) oh and we dont know if I was dialated at my last appointment we didnt check because I was bound and determined to have her today! haha funny how they kinda make up their minds when they want to come huh. :) see ya

Tara Tenney said...

Quinn loves Ben's loops too!! He wont get in the chair though, we are still working on that. Your family is so beautiful. I love the pictures of all the animals.