Friday, April 10, 2009

Papa came to town!

Papa and Ranan with the {spider}
Jada showing off her spider

Ranan's spider.
Papa came to town!!! Dad decided to bring Grandpa and Grandma Webb down so they could go to the Easter pageant. He spend the evening with us and Klints family. We went on a walk, played games, read books, watched movies, and had popcorn! Jada and Papa got to have another SLUMBER PARTY!! Papa kept drawing {spider's} with long tails (a long time tradition from when I was a little girl) on the kids' arms-- they loved their SPIDERS- but they
LOVE THEIR PAPA MORE!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun to see how much your kids love your parents? :) I had to laugh too, because my dad does that same thing with the "spiders!" He usually drew them on my palm, since I thought it scared my mom more. :) Your kids look like they're in heaven!

Rubalcavas said...

I forgot about the ol' spider trick!