Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Child labor or pure fun?


As all of you moms know, sweeping or vacuuming after each meal is near essential with toddlers. Jada had lately been BEGGING me to vacuum my floor after meals. At first I was hesitant thinking-- ahh-- I'll just do it right myself the 1st time. Then thought to myself again-- are you crazy? Let her do it! So- as she spins around the kitchen after meals- I relax, and its great! It may seen a little like child labor- but she is LOVING it...and me...
PURE BLISS!

4 comments:

Aaron and Amber said...

Child Labor- isn't it great!
Emma starts a BIG tantrum if I start to clean without her. oh if I clean the bathroom without her- wow! that is a big tantrum ready to happen. Emma loves to get out our vacuum and clean as well, so I say let her do it. Then go back after dinner or wait until morning and finish the job, usually Emma gets bored and wants to finish watching the movie she started when she heard me start cleaning.

Good luck with the helper and have fun on your vacation- if you remember to make that bracelet and let me know how much I owe you or I can send some with you- let me know :)

Margo said...

DUDE, hire her out! I could totally use her! ;) What a good little girl, and so cute, you are so busted in a few years!

Unknown said...

Haha, I think you might as well use Jada to sweep and clean while you can, she will grow up too fast and hate it! She is such a good little help. Where is Ranan? I can just imagine him behind her trying to do the same thing, or them fighting over who gets to sweep that day :) What good little kids.

Rubalcavas said...

That's why I had kids...so they could do house work eventually... ;)