Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pioneer Celebration 2009

Papa reading books to the kids.
Alex and Ranan- trying to survive on the jumpoline!


Lots and lots of jumping!

Daddy and Ranan riding Snuffy

Riley and Jada on Chance

Klint and Drew shooting off rockets in 50 mph wind!

Mommy, Ranan, and Jada riding the horsey train!


The horsey train with the grandkids.



Jada at the parade


The family cooking in the sun.
Ranan and Daddy watching the parade in sweet sunglasses.
We had a ton of fun in Snowflake this last weekend for the 24th celebration of Pioneer Days. We went up Thursday and stayed till Sunday. We stayed super busy jumping, swinging, feeding horses, riding horses, playing on the lawn, going to the parade, finishing Grandpa's float till 1 in the morning (after cutting letters for 8 hours already), riding the horsey train, eating BITS, and enjoying friends and family. The kids LOVE to go to Papa and Grandma with the horsies and cry everytime we have to leave.

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Looks like fun! We're sad we missed it.

Aaron and Amber said...

I love that you have a place to escape too in the hot summers. I am so jealous!! Glad you had fun!

Becky said...

I love the little train...so cute! It is so nice to get out of the heat!

Beeswax said...

Is that THE Snuffy? How old is that horse?

Krista said...

Hey Congrats on the Baby! It was good to see you at the parade, (there was a BIG gap in the floats so I felt like we were the parade) so sorry we didn't stop, I was just trying to get from point A to B. Hope your feeling good! And its so cute when I am in Snowflake to see your Mom walk up the Hill in front of my parents, she is so cute!