
Yes...we are ready for another cutie pie!!! #3 is on the way! I am 9 weeks and due February 4th 2010 (wow thats seems forever away!!) Regardless of what Jada says-- we don't find out what we are having until Sept. 4th. As you can tell-- she has her little heart set on a baby girl! We are excited for this new adventure and am excited to be pregnant again. Yes, I am one of those crazy ones that LOVES it! (all except the first 12 weeks that is! :)
13 comments:
Yay Congrats!! Hang in there, only 3 more weeks to go!
Oh congrats! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see the new little cutie in February.
How exciting! Congratulations! Jada does seem pretty sure that she's getting a baby sister... maybe she's right! Britt was. :)
Hopefully you're not feeling too icky... and at least you have two adorable little helpers to bring you crackers and water. :) congrats again!
Congrats! That is so exciting and it is so crazy to me that you are going to be having your 3rd little cutie! And I am sure if its a boy or a girl it will be a cutie! Hope you aren't feeling to bad these next few weeks.
Congrats Cassie!!! I had Klaire the 8th of Feb, and it is a PERFECT time to have a baby!!! Hope your feeling good.
Congrats!!!!!!!! :)
I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! babies are so fun. Hope you don't feel too sick. Wish that wasn't one of the side effects. :) Jada was too cute. Her little voice is precious.
Oh cass, we are so excited for you :) Another cute little one running around-they will be friends with Bentley! I am so happy for you four to become five!!!!
Congrats! Your family is so cute. So glad your adding another!!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Congratulations!
Three is lots more than two.
Er, lots more FUN.
Ya, I cried for like an hour and then got mad and wanted to kill those freaks. Go to the bottom of my blog and click on the red square and set it up on your blog! No telling who looks at it! It doesn't tell you who looks at it, only how they got there. Scary.
Anyway, I am so sorry, I have been meaning to write you back on facebook, this semester is killing me! I have those days too, but I don't have kids, so I can't complain right! Congrats on the baby, I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to start!
Post a Comment