
We were sooo excited to go on our annual cabin trip this year! We missed TJ, Vanessa, Timmy, Maura, and Topher! We headed up to the Gila Valley on Thursday and stayed till Sunday (Father's Day/Dad's B-day). We hiked, played games, had a emotional FHE, enjoyed each others company, slept (a little), and played hard! Poor Ranan got sick Saturday with a roaring temperature (hence the pictures in onsies with no socks or shoes) and puked all over himself, me, the couch, and the floor...poor thing. That night was a little rough for all of us. Enjoy the MILLIONS of memories!!

Grandpa, Grandma, Ranan, Jada, Alex, Jameson

Jada taking a bath in the big sick I used to take baths in when I was little.

Ranan-- loving his bath!

Oh-- the memories...

Kody's PROOF he survived the colvert! (He's only 2 feet taller than me!)

The "Colvert survivors." Every year since we were tiny- we climbed up the colvert behind us...its probably 100 yards-- or at least it seems like it when you are hiking uphill in a 3 ft tunnel all the while tripping over rocks in the pitch black while swallowing nats...it really is fun!!

Daddy, sick little Ranan, and Jada awaiting Mommy to get out of the colvert.

Exiting the colvert---look at all those NATS!!

Kam-- trying to finish it off!

Grandma braiding Jada's hair.

Jada swinging on the rope swing.

Ranan taking a turn!

Corinne, Jameson, Jada, Drew--- a hike on the loop.

Starting out on a hike.... (the walk of our lives.)

Ranan- enjoying the bike stroller all to himself.

Jada-- caught in the moment!

The kids piled in the stroller.

My sweet baby boy!

Jameson, Alex, and Jada playing outside with bubbles.
3 comments:
Man... we missed going! That really is a lot of people for a one-roomed cabin when you look at the pictures.
I love how I was in the back of every picture! I avoided the camera for sure!!!! Oh the fun times at the cabin.
Camping with family no matter how big or small the space is always fun! I have soo many memories of camping with my fam. Glad you are making some great memories of your own!!
Post a Comment