We had tons of fun yet again. Well- except for the fact that in the first 2 minutes we were there I was commenting on the fact that there were no bees around we would have to fight that day like we did the other day....then OUCH! STUNG...right on my arm. Had no idea one was even on me, NICE. Why not though right, I mean- the rest of my body itches like the chicken pox- bring it on!! :(
3 comments:
That snot pic of Ranan is funny! That has been my life lately with Sara, she has two front teeth and a molar coming in- fun times. I am glad you are having fun at the lake. Fun memories!!!
I love the mommy mobile!! Aaron and I have talked about getting one, but we are still holding out until we HAVE to get one, which is still not yet!- thank goodness.
Keep having fun and I will talk with you soon- tomorrow.
Looks like fun! Oh man I love the mommy van! No really every van I have ever been in are actually really nice and so comfy! Good choice.
Sooooooo grosssss. I see enough snot, thank u...Looks like you had a fun time.
Post a Comment