Thanks to my super smart brother and the doctor-- it's confirmed.
yep-- thats right, the one that NEVER gets sick-- got this itchy condition! The cause is unknown. Usually will only happen once, if at all in a lifetime. Can last a couple of weeks to a couple of months, not contagious, and annoying..the picture actually doesn't do the spots justice, and I spared you a picture of the front for obvious reasons! I am covered all in front, neck, back and starting to touch my thighs. The spot on my shoulder is called the "herald" spot and is the main reason for diagnoses. Soo...what do I do? Nothing really. Hydrocortizone creams, lotions, oatmeal baths...but just patient. They think it took over having my immune system suppressed these last two weeks.
6 comments:
My sister got something similar to this. But there were so many spots on her that her whole body just looked SO red and they were raised too. It was horrible. It wasnt contagious and it just itched her really bad! It went away though in like a week I think. I dont think they even found out what the cause was. It was really weird and random. But I am so sorry you have this. I hope it goes away fast though.
That stinks...I hope it goes away sooner than later!
Oh my heck! That sucks! I had bumps smaller than that and it was filiculitis from the lake. And I think its awesome you still shop in the kids dept! I do sometimes and love it! It's cheaper! Thanks again for running the cookie booth! You rock!
Hey it looks like you got the chicken poxes! I hope you are enjoying the ice cube water at swim lessons. It better start heating up or this week is going to be stink. Sara hates the cold and just cries, she loves the water too :(
I wished I could shop in the kids section, that would be fun to have all three of us matching in cover-ups or something- well sometimes.
Looks like you guys had fun at the lake, was it fridged like the pool?
Your kids always take such cute pics where they are striking a pose or just being silly- so cute!!
ooo la la. sexy pic cass. haha I just had to say it. this picture does not justify how bad they are in person! Poor thing! Seriously that stinks, I think I would be rubbing that cream on me all day long.
Man you do have leprosy! That stinks! Hope you get better quick!
Post a Comment