Friday, June 12, 2009

Out with the old, in with the "mommy van?"

Goodbye my love....
Hello Mommy Van....which I LOVE EVEN MORE!!!!

I know, I know...you think...what the heck? But I love it! It took a week or two convincing myself that this wasn't a completely premature purchase seeing that we only have 2 kids- but I quickly got over it and LOVE LOVE LOVE it...and you know whats scary? DREW LOVES IT EVEN MORE THAN ME! We knew is was getting time when I decided to put hundreds of thousands of miles on my little white car-- Jada cried, and cried, and cried for leaving it. She still asks begs me daily- "Mommy, why can't we have just 3 cars?" Oh, her precious tender heart.

Don't you just love the tennis ball rig? Drew blames it on my driving, but he deep down knows its for him!

5 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I was going to comment on the tennis ball:) I'm totally sure it is for Drew! I'll have to check out your brand new spanking van. I love, love, love mine too!

Rees Family said...

So jealous. I need a bigger car badly. Maybe in November....

Lindsay said...

Two kids and you've already caved in and purchased a van? It's it funny how we never thought we'd get to that point in our own lives but before you know it you're a van owner!

I am glad you like it so much! Sorry Jada is so sad about the little white card. I am sure she'll start loving the van as much as you & Drew. :)

Meg and Jeremy said...

So true! I love mine too. Not that it's the coolest thing to drive, but sliding doors. Need I say more? So much easier with the kids. And hey, I got my van when I only had two kids, but look how quickly I went from two to four! You never know.

Alma said...

Nash still mentions once in a while that he misses "mommy's black car" he doesn't quite understand that it's not coming back! Maybe someday we'll buy another one, but for now he'll have to settle for "mommy's red car". Kids are so cute!