The firework show.
Jada and Gipetto
Jada's Minnie Mouse clips that Grandma bought her
We had the opportunity to go to Disneyland for Halloween this year and had sooo much fun! It was beautiful weather, the crowds were great, and the kids were amazing! Jada was barely tall enough with her tall Sketchers and high Cinderella hair that she was able to ride most all the adult rides...and you better believe she did. Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain...you name it! Ironically the only one that flat out SCARED her was Snow White...the very first ride we went on! Ranan was amazing as well...not a single issue. He even stayed dry and went to the bathroom the million times I had to go! THEY WERE AWESOME! I could not ask for better kids. Stay tuned on our little miss popular Jada...she was the highlight of every show or event we attended. We sure had a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
5 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!
Don't you just love 'DL' this time of year!?! It is our favorite time to visit there. YOur kiddos are so cute and congrats on the baby girl on the way!!! We just found out that we are having a...well, I haven't announced it on my blog yet...BUT very soon...tryingto catch up after Halloween!!!
The kids looked great and I can't wait to see more pics! Looks like a fun time. Wish I was there:( sob sob ha ha
they are so so so cute! It looks like you had a blast :)
That looks like so much fun!! You have one serious Cinderella--you better keep her locked up for a few more years! hahaha! Super cute!
Post a Comment