Sarah did a great job. They are so cute. I do like the preggo pic, it is not bad at all- actually quite cute. I would like to see a pic of you 9mons tummy and see your cuteness then too! (wink wink)
I hope Ranan had a good birthday and we can't wait to see him sometime this morning for our walk. Maybe with Jada too and then you can get a big workout! (HAHA)
2 comments:
Cute pics! and Happy Birthday Ranan!
Sarah did a great job. They are so cute. I do like the preggo pic, it is not bad at all- actually quite cute. I would like to see a pic of you 9mons tummy and see your cuteness then too! (wink wink)
I hope Ranan had a good birthday and we can't wait to see him sometime this morning for our walk. Maybe with Jada too and then you can get a big workout! (HAHA)
Could I get a ride tonight to RS??
Post a Comment