Sunday, November 22, 2009

He IS A BIG KID NOW!!

Here is our {little} big boy! He was 3 weeks shy of 2 years old...and POTTY TRAINED! He has been potty trained for 2 weeks already and doing wonderful. We had two accidents the second day, a tiny one the 4th day...and thats it!!! Mom is still slacking on her parental duties by not allowing liquids at least an hour before bedtime- but regardless, he kept himself completely dry last night. So once I get myself into a routine of "last drinks"-- I think he will even be set for the 12 hour night! We sure LOVE this little kid!
He thinks its sooo fun that he is a big boy now!

We couldn't forget this big helper--- Jada is definately the second mommy around here. She is such a good helper and can completely help Ranan go potty if he needs help. It's been so fun!



5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

where did you find undies that actually fit him? The smallest ones I found for Dean are gigantic on him.

Becca said...

Isnt it so nice. Jarrin was completely done two weeks before he turned two and gave us a little break before mason got here and i think it will be the same with mason and this baby. He has been showing signs of being ready for about a month now I have just been putting it off. If i get with it i could have about a 4 month break from diapers.

Rubalcavas said...

Good job Ranan!!

Aaron and Amber said...

I can not believe that he is totally potty trained! That is crazy- he is so little. Does this mean no more thick pads when we go walking?

See you tomorrow morning!

Unknown said...

woo hoo to ranan! he has been doing so awesome. I have never seen someone so excited to go potty.