Thursday, July 8, 2010

First 4th of July in Buffalo

Drew and I
The CREW...Ness, Candice, and Camille and fams

Daddy and Taya showing everyone their "tricks"


Ranan playing with his little sister Taya



The older kiddos playing on the blanket waiting for the fireworks.
Jada, Maura, Jessie, and Timmy




The kids' rides to the fireworks...they LOVED it!
For the 4th of July we did a few things. We went to the mall with Ness and TJ on Saturday, had hotdogs with them on Sunday, then went to the fireworks at University at Buffalos lawn (BEST FIREWORKS I HAVE EVER SEEN!). We left at 8:00pm and they didn't start till about 10:00pm, got home around 11:00--needless to say the kids were pretty tired the next day. We then had breakfast the next morning with Ness and TJ, then had girls day where we went to lunch with Candice, Camille, Ness, and I then went to the new Twilight movie...it was a fun filled weekend! We are so lucky to be living close to family right now. Makes holidays alot easier!

No comments: