Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My little Angels


Taya (almost 6 months) and Jada-my little ANGELS


So I had this "Baptism Dress" that I had bought for Jada a while ago thinking she could wear it for her baptism...then I looked at the size and it fit her now...so....I told her she could just be an angel at church and wear it now. We then went to Taya's closet and picked her out her angels outfit. She was sooo excited to match her sister.

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

You have the most adorable kids! Your girls are gorgeous!

Rees Family said...

Oh man. I love seeing all the fun things you are doing, but it makes me sad too. Brooklyn STILL asks for Jada every Friday on our way to Del Taco. She doesn't understand why you guys had to go with Drew. Couldn't he just go by himself? Ha!

Unknown said...

they are seriously so cute!!!