Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I got a new camera (cause the other was stolen:)

Jada 5 years old
CTR 5's
Just learned to tie her shoes ALL BY HERSELF
Is learning to sound words out better everyday
Can't wait to start kindergarten
Her favorite toy is her rudoulph- she doesn't go anywhere without it
She is the most caring big sister/friend ever, she wants to please everyone.
Has a very tender/sweet heart.

Ranan 2 years old
Nursery (which is now my new calling- JOY!)
Is talking VERY clearly and speaks in completely full sentences.
Has been potty trained for 8 months during the day, not so much at night (suggestions?)
His favorite toy is his nemo fish he likes to sleep with
He has a MAJOR shoe fetish...always has someone shoes on..his favorite....his cowboy boots
Still does the "cheeser" in EVERY picture
He LOVES to tease...especially Topher
I wouldn't say terrible TWO's, but full of life and mischief.

Taya 5 months old
BEST baby in the world!!
Never a baby who SMILES more.
Very content.
Sleeps 8-10 hours at night, eats, then 3 more hours
Nurses every 3 hours
Still sleeps swaddled VERY tightly
Just started rice cereal- not doing to shabby
Learned to roll over at just before 4 months, but decided she doesn't want to do it anymore.
VERY close to being able to sit all by herself
Has quite the hairdo...long pieces, short pieces, baldness...it's quite cute! :)
Looks JUST like a little dark Jada and my Mom, (esp when she scowls :)
So I broke down and got a new camera since my other was stolen along with my purse, phone, and keys a few weeks ago from Ness' house while we were on a walk with our family. I figured we are now broke college students- so it didn't matter whether I bought one now or waited- we'd still have no money to do it and my kids need pictures of them growing up.
So this is the kiddos before church on Sunday...as cute as ever.

2 comments:

Rees Family said...

What kind of camera did you get? Love the update on the kids. I can't believe that Ranan is talking in full sentences. It kind of makes me want to cry for my poor little non talking Peyton. Your pictures are so cute though. I could just squeeze that Taya. She is beyond adorable. Brooklyn asks for Jada all the time. Like more often then when you lived here. It makes me sad. Miss you guys.

Dawn Hancock said...

They are beautiful, I love to see pictures at all the stages. Hope you are doing well. Oh I am the new primary chorister in my ward. If you have any suggestions I would love it. I know you were probably the BEST.