Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jada's 1st day of KINDERGARTEN!!!

My baby girl is all grown up and ready for school!
He is going to miss her sooo much!

Waiting for the bus....






She had NO FEAR...and never looked back!




Getting off the bus at school with Maura and Timmy





Waiting in line- ready to head down to her class.
So the kids were sooo excited to ride the bus to school. So she rode it to school, then Ness and I met them there to see them off and make sure they got to their class. Once they got off the bus- she said "hi, mom." Then walked right past me and into the doors clearly needing NO help. She lined up, I have her a kiss- and off I went. She was sooo excited! Her teacher just thinks she is the most adorable thing ever, and said she was such a big help to everyone at playtime. She had a great 1st day and can't wait to go back! We sure do miss her when she is gone! I still can't believe my little baby girl has started school already! LOVE YOU JADA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! good job jada. i am sure she had a blast!!

Mugs said...

So cute!!! How fun for cousins to be in Kindergarten together!