Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tie-dyed!

The cute kiddos
Sisters in matching shirts

Ranan and Taya
When TJ got home from AZ he brought home the idea to tie-dye the kids shirts...well-- that means Vaness and I. It was messy- but fun. All the girls have matching shirts- as well as the boys. They are too cute!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

so much fun! did you guys make those? everyone is getting so big!!

Aaron and Amber said...

Your kiddos are getting cutier and bigger each time I look at your blog!! I can not believe all the things they are doing. I can not believe that Taya is eating baby food. It seems just yesterday that we were walking the neighborhood, man does time fly! Hopefully time will continute to fly and you guys will be back here in no time!! We miss you and are excited for this new adventure.

Renee is totally curious how you are doing it. If drew is working or are you working, how you balance the kids, everything. Brandon graduates with his bachelors degree at the end of Oct., so she is worried about what will come next.

Emma writes:
Emma wants to see Jada again.

Good luck with your cute ones and by the way, I think peas are the worst!

Tatum Wheeler said...

How cute! I kinda want to make black and orange ones for halloween how fun would that be