Monday, September 27, 2010

Our new adventure....

After much prayer and investigating...Drew decided to join the US AirForce as a CRNA. This will be a new and exciting adventure for us over the next few years. He will continue to complete school over the next 2.5 years, then we will owe the AirForce 3 years of time after graduation. Who knows...we may make a career out of it if we like it enough...only time will tell. He will come into the AirForce as an Officer (Captain). He sworn in last week here in Buffalo. Wish us luck on our new adventure!!
my husband....the newest member of the United States Air Force!

The "Swear In"


Ranan's new buddy-- they played catch the whole time!



and...my baby Taya.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay congrats!!! that is so exciting. we wish you the best of luck with this, I am sure he will love it.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope you enjoy the experience. Jonathan is on a special duty assignment so we will be here till 2013. After that...who knows. It's been a roller coaster ride but worth every minute.