Well-- I just HAD to cut Jada's hair again-- its only been about 4 months since I chopped off about 3 inches...and it grew past the middle of her back--again. So summer is here- and so I decided to take another 3.5 inches off! Why not-- it will be long again come August...her hair just grows like a weed! --she is such a sweetie! Tomorrow is her last gymnastics class and I will try to post pics of it!
3 comments:
Cute! Everyone is chopping their hair and I am willing mine to grow. Maybe if I bribed it....;)
WOW, that is awesome! I just cut Kloey's hair for like the 3rd time in her life, it grows like mine.. which is NEVER! She is such a QT!
You are good! Her hair looks adorable! Yes, they are expecting in Oct! We still need to get together sometime before our kids turn 10:)
Post a Comment