Friday, May 9, 2008

MY DAILY ADDICTION....

OKAY-- I HATE TO ADMIT IT-- BUT MOST NIGHTS I FIND MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER "BLOGGING," HOPPING FROM SITE TO SITE SEEING WHAT IS NEW WITH EVERYONE...I THEN LOOK AT THE CLOCK AND ITS 2 HOURS LATER-- AND I DIDN'T FEEL THAT PRODUCTIVE ON MY FINDINGS... A SWEET GIRL IN MY WARD (THANKS MARGO!!) POSTED ABOUT A WEBSITE THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!! :) THE WEBSITE IS http://www.google.com/reader WHAT IT DOES IS TRACKS ALL THE WEBSITES THAT YOU LOOK AT ON A REGULAR BASIS AND LETS YOU KNOW IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY NEW POSTS (CHANGES). YOU CLICK--ADD SUBSCRIPTION-- COPY AND PASTE ALL YOUR "FAVORITE WEBSITES" AKA "BLOG SITES." ONCE YOU HAVE ADDED WHAT YOU LIKE- YOU CLICK THE "MARK ALL AS READ" ICON SO THE NEXT TIME ANY OF THE WEBSITES HAVE A NEW POST-- IT WILL TELL YOU...IT SAVES ME HOURS!! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS CHECK THIS 1 WEBSITE-- (ITS A ONE STOP SHOP!!) CHECK TO SEE IF ANYBODY HAS POSTED ANYTHING NEW..-- I LOOK AT IT- MARK IT AS READ- AND MOVE ON...INSTEAD OF CLICKING DOWN MY FRIENDS LIST TO SEE IF ANYONE POSTED ANYTHING NEW...I AM TELLING YOU-- LIFE SAVER!! YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE IT A SHOT! TOTALLY WORTH IT---


AND OF COURSE-- PICS OF MY KIDDOS!









5 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Yes this is seriously a life saver!!! Exactly what you wrote about blogging and checking to see if their are new posts on your friends sites is exactly what I do for hours as well. A friend of mine just told me about google reader and it is incredible and really easy to set up too. Thanks for the info and in fact from google reader it showed that their was a new post from you:) Google reader saves you TONS of time. Happy Saturday!!!!

Margo said...

Yay! Seriously it is so awesome...It takes 5 secs instead of an hour. Love it! Happy Mother's day tomorrow.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Cute kiddos! Of course they have a cute momma so that is no surprise! Hope you have a great Mother's Day. To answer some of your questions, Mandi's about 12 hours from Vegas. If your headed to Cali in a month I bet the weather will be pretty nice. From what I hear we just went on a cooler week, the week before was pretty warm. So have fun.

Rubalcavas said...

I finally did it! Do you have to go back to blogger to comment though?

SunGood said...

CUTE PICS! I tried to do the google reader thing, I'm just not sure if I'm doing it right!