Sunday, May 25, 2008

MY LITTLE GYMNIST!





Well-- Jada just finished up her first gymnastics class- it was 6 weeks long. She has the youngest in the class- but was able to keep up with the others in most things...She was just soo cute! She will start swimming lessons in a couple weeks, and hopefully a second gymnastics class or dance class for summer.

10 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

That picture of Ranan is a crack up.

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Cassie,
Miss Jada is getting so big!! Hey I just wanted to say thanks for posting about the google reader!!! I AM IN LOVE!! I did it and I can say it really saves me alot of time!! BUT i have a question, for some reason all the people that our private our not pulling up...is there a way to get them on there?? Do you know?? Am I doing something wrong? Let me know what you think! THANKS Cassie!! LOVE YA MUCH!! HOPE YOU FOUND THE PLASTIC!

Rees Family said...

You totally make me want to put Brooklyn in dance class. I can't get over kids in little leotards...too dang cute. Jada is so cute and I'm sure she loved her gymnastics. She is just such a sweet little girl. That Ranan is too cute for words.
Hey, come to my jewelry party on the 3rd so I can atleast see you every three weeks or so. I'm gonna have some good snacks. That would be the only reason I would go to a party. :)

Rees Family said...

6:30 Tuesday June 3rd- my house. Bring your kids. We have tons of toys and they are perfect angels anyway. Come come come!!!

SunGood said...

How cute is that a little gymnist! You are so good about keeping her involved! I get so lazy cause I know it just means driving around for me!! I'm so lame!! Your kids just couldn't be cuter!!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Jada is TOO cute. I wish they had toddler programs like that here in Mt. Home. Trayton and Kade would both LOVE it. Having 3 kids has definitely been interesting but Jordynn is such a good baby and the boys adore her soo much. It's actually been a pretty smooth transition.

Margo said...

I am so excited for the couches. New fixtures are fun!!!! I used to absolutely hate Lowe's but now that I have my own house I love it there! So I will apply for Rio next month or so. I am gonna need pointers for sure!

quadmom said...

I love those pictures of Jada and Ranan. I can't wait to get walking next week. I have been so sick this week. I hope that you're enjoying Snowflake! Are you home yet?

Rees Family said...

Are you coming tomorrow night? I don't want to hear a no. See ya soon.

Teresa :) said...

Her haircut is too cute. I wish we had a better gymnastic program up here. Jayda took it last year but the only thing she learned how to do was crab walk and do a summersault. :( Your baby is getting so big. He is such a cutie.