MY BABY IS SITTING UP!!
JADA, RANAN, AND I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO SNOWFLAKE FOR A WEEK TO VISIT PAPA AND GRANDMA AND WATCH NESS' KIDS WHILE THEY WENT TO BUFFALO TO LOOK FOR A PLACE TO LIVE...WE HAD A BLAST!! THE KIDS NEVER STOPPED-- THEY WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE, DOING A CRAFT, OR PLAYING INSIDE WITH ALL THE TOYS. RANAN WAS A COMPLETE ANGEL ALL WEEK-- I GOT SICK (FLU) TOWARD THE END OF THE WEEK WHEN ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS (AND DREW) SHOWED UP-- BUT STILL MANAGED TO HAVE A BLAST! I LOVE IT WHEN ALL THE FAMILY CAN BE TOGETHER...WE MISSED LYSS THOUGH-- SHE IS AT BYU! LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD AND THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH COMPLETE CHOAS FOR A WEEK!
3 comments:
Looks like a wild time! I was only there for two days and it was crazy then...thanks for helping mom and dad!
It looks like so much fun. I'm sure Jada had a blast. Ranan is adorable. It was so fun seeing you at he pool today. You need to come more often. It's fun to catch up and see your cute kids. If only Jada would stop stealing all the swim floaties. :)
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time in Snowflake!
Post a Comment