Sunday, June 8, 2008

SUNDAYS!

JADA & RANAN BEFORE CHURCH
MY HANDSOME "LITTLE" RANAN!!
MY SWEET LITTLE JADA!

AFTER CHURCH I ASKED JADA WHAT SHE LEARNED IN NURSERY TODAY. SHE BUSTED INTO SONG--- AS YOU CAN SEE...I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS SONG NON STOP FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS...GOTTA LOVE HER-- I KNOW GOOD AND WELL SHE LEARNED ABOUT TASTE AND SMELL-- GO FIGURE!!
THIS IS MR. RANAN GROWING UP SO BIG! HE STARTED SITTING A WEEK OR TWO AGO AND REACHES FOR EVERYTHING IN SIGHT..I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS GETTING...HE GOT HIS 2 LITTLE TEETH ABOUT A MONTH AGO AS WELL..HE HAS HIS 6 MONTH VISIT TOMORROW AND I'LL UPDATE YOU WITH THE STATS!!

4 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

My idea of church clothes for Dean is a onesie with an appliqué tie and slacks. The button up and tie are too cute though. As is the monkey song.

Rubalcavas said...

Jada is so cute! You know what is so funny? My kids just started singing that all week too! They must be related....

quadmom said...

Those pictures and videos are too cute!!! We need to start walking again. Let me know when you're available. I could tonight or tomorrow night. Hope you're doing well. I miss our chats.

Rees Family said...

Love the videos. That is one of my favorite books to read my kids. I don't think that she could get any cuter singing though. Ranan is sooo close to crawling. That is so fun. Love the church outfits. Your kids are adorable.