JADA HAD HER 1ST SWIMMING LESSON TODAY...WE WILL BE THERE MON-THURS FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS! YIPEE~~ 115 DEGREE WEATHER! SHE DID BETTER THAN WE THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO--NO TEARS! WE'LL SEE WHAT THE NEXT 2 WEEKS HAVE IN STORE...SHE FOUND A LIZARD ON THE BACK WALL OF THE YARD BEFORE LESSONS- SHE WANTED TO KEEP HIM-DAD MADE HER PUT HIM BACK.
4 comments:
Good job Jada!! Keep on swimmin:)
Thanks for the post on my birthday blog! I appreciate your kind words. They meant a lot to me.
Looks like Jada is having a good time in the pool! She's so cute! :) That lizard is adorable too! I don't think I've ever seen one that tiny.
Thanks for the congrats! We don't know yet if it's a boy or girl, but Britt is pretty sure it's a 'baby sisser.' :)
What a cute little swimmer!!
Post a Comment