Ranan is just about 7 months old....CRAZY!! Anyway-- I finally started him on some baby food...I started with green beans b/c they are the most terrible tasting baby food I am sure--he had those for a couple of days, then on to the other "nasty" veggies...After he has had all the veggies I will let him have the good stuff! I did this with Jada and she did really well eating both veggies and fruits...we'll see! The pics are deceiving...he gagged!! He managed to finish 1 jar in two days though. He realizes that we are eating now and wants to join in...anytime we eat dinner-- he HAS to be in his highchair. He LOVES cheerios and the freeze-dried apples. He gets soooo excited when he sees you drinking water out of a cup and just HAS to have a drink! He actually does really well with the cup. We just looovvveee our baby Ranan-- he is soo sweet!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
BABY FOOD!!
Ranan is just about 7 months old....CRAZY!! Anyway-- I finally started him on some baby food...I started with green beans b/c they are the most terrible tasting baby food I am sure--he had those for a couple of days, then on to the other "nasty" veggies...After he has had all the veggies I will let him have the good stuff! I did this with Jada and she did really well eating both veggies and fruits...we'll see! The pics are deceiving...he gagged!! He managed to finish 1 jar in two days though. He realizes that we are eating now and wants to join in...anytime we eat dinner-- he HAS to be in his highchair. He LOVES cheerios and the freeze-dried apples. He gets soooo excited when he sees you drinking water out of a cup and just HAS to have a drink! He actually does really well with the cup. We just looovvveee our baby Ranan-- he is soo sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow! I can't believe how big he is. What a cute kid. Smart thinking giving him the nasty food first. I did that with my boys and now they eat anything and everything.
Oh the joys of starting baby food! What a cute little guy!
Thanks for the advice on baby food. I had forgotten how I did it with Brooklyn. She loved ALL baby food. Maybe that was the key. Start with the yucky stuff. She did hate peas though. How could I blame her. YUCK! I'm thinking about starting Peyton on rice cereal next week. Wish me luck. I also think I'm going to wean her. I'm horrible, I know. I just think I'm ready. Do you think I'm crazy?
I LOVE his smile in the second picture...he's so funny!
What very cute pics of the little man!! I could just eat him up. Love it:)
He looks just like your dad, Cassie. He's too cute!
I LOVE the picture after he ate the green beans. Cute, cute, cute. I agree with Stephanie... He looks like your dad
Post a Comment