"soaking up the sun"
Ranan's Baths!
Mom and Jada
playing in the tent
Well-- we just got back from our week long trip to San Elijo State Beach. We camp out in tents and "rough it" by the beach for a week! The kids did wonderful...its hard not having alot of places to "put" Ranan- so of course he is spoiled rotten for being held for a week straight!! Jada had an absolute blast!!! She had sooo much fun with her cousins. I have NEVER EVER seen dirtier kids!!- But they loved it!
HUGE WAVES AT LA JOLLA BEACH-- THE VIDEO DOESN'T EVEN DO THEM JUSTICE!! (stop the music on the side!!)
7 comments:
Looks like fun. I'd kill to be able to go to the beach! Have to be honest though, I'd rather just go for the day and not have to deal with that sand constantly. We're such pansies! Glad you're home safe.
Who are those hot girls on the beach? I had fun with you guys!
Nice pics. I wish I could go to the beach. I miss it sooo. Looks like you guys had fun!
FUN FUN FUN!! Makes me want to go to the beach! I bet your kiddos loved every second of it!
Man....wet suits? Is it really that cold? I'm going to being living in Santa Barbara starting tomorrow for 2 months! I hope it's warm enough for JUST a swim suit! Yikes!
Wow Cassie!! It looks like you all had a blast, but it was probably a lot of work for you also. We'll have to chat when I get back from Hawaii!
Cass...the website is www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com. Check it out! So cute! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment