Monday, July 7, 2008

CABIN TRIP 2008

T, JADA, LYSS, MAURA
MAURA, AUNT CASSIE IN THE COLVERT
BATHTIME!! (I USED TO TAKE BATHS IN THIS SINK TOO!)
UNCLE KODY AND JADA
PAPA AND JADA COUNTING HER 44 ROCKS SHE CARRIED FOR 2 MILES IN HER RIGHT FRONT POCKET! !!


AUNT LYSSA AND RANAN
UNCLE KAM AND JADA
THE WHOLE CLAN (MINUS KLINT AND CORINNE'S FAMILY)
THE FAMILY!
BRO AND SIS TAKING A HIKE!


FAMILY HIKE
GRANDMA AND RANAN

TOPHER AND RANAN


"BIG ROCK" FAMILY PICTURE 2008

WE JUST GOT BACK FROM MT GRAHAM. OUR FAMILY HAS A CABIN UP THERE THAT WE LOOOVVVEEE TO GO TO! IT IS SOO RELAXING AND FUN TO BE WITH THE FAMILY. THE FIRST NIGHT WE HAD 15 PEOPLE SLEEPING IN ONE LITTLE CABIN-- WE WERE FORCED TO BOND! NEEDLESS TO SAY-- IT WAS A PRETTY SLEEPLESS NIGHT!
WE HIKED EVERYDAY, HAD HORSESHOE COMPETITIONS! I WON BETWEEN THE GIRLS!! PLAYED ENDLESS GAMES, AND ATE OURSELVES SICK! WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TRIP AGAIN NEXT YEAR--WE MISSED KLINT AND CORINNE THIS YEAR AND WILL MISS NESS AND TJ NEXT YEAR! I JUST LOVE IT WHEN ALL THE FAMILY IS TOGETHER!

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Fun times!! You can't get any closer as a family when you all sleep in a small cabn!

Sonda Bryce said...

The picture of Drew making that face made Nathan and I laugh. We could just hear him saying "Laters!" You guys look like you had a great time!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Fun! How neat that your family has a cabin and you all get together and I am sure have lots of great times. I love all your pics and a great way of doing them small too.

The Self's said...

Made me miss our families ranch :( At least we have many great memories of it. That's awesome that you guys have a place to go and be alone as a family.

Corinne said...

Looks like it was so nice. We're so bummed we couldn't go. I must admit you're all braver than I to try to all sleep in the cabin. My kids never would have slept at all. Hopefully we can make it next year.