he is getting so fast doing the WORM around the house....this kid is getting into EVERYTHING!! He puts everything and everything in his mouth-- we have had two close calls already with a MICROPHONE PIECE and a wad of MASKING TAPE-- I seriously have to vacuum everyday and watch him like a hawk!! He has cut two more teeth-- needless to say they aren't the ones he was supposed to cut -- he is getting his upper laterals..He looks like a little jack-o-lantern! So cute!
Ranan is so fun! He had just learned to say Mama!
6 comments:
How cute are your kids? SO cute! And i had to laugh at Jada and her pj's. That is so funny. OH and bout your previous post with the hooter hiders. That is priceless.
Hey Drew I found your Blog while blog hopping. it is really fun, to see your little family. I am sure you are a great dad.- Risa
What darn cuties you have there!! Has Jada eaten any potato bugs lately?:)
Love all the pics and thinking we need to go to lunch or something. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! When is my baby going to sit up on her own?????
Thanks for the well wishes! I applied to Rio. MCC and Phoenix college apply in January. I am nervous but I am at the point where it's out of my hands for a while. Hopefully I can get the show on the road and get in and be done!
Cassie,
That video is too cute!!! How adorable that Jada put on Ranan's clothes.
Post a Comment