Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEW ROOMMATE!!

"Aye-ek did it!!" (says Jada)
Alecc and Jada (ignore my half painted walls)
Alecc!!
Mom and Ranan (watching Jada and Alecc)

Drew and I have a new roommate!! Alecc is living with us until he goes on his mission working at PacSun. Jada just LOVES have "Aye-ek" here to play with! He is always thinking of silly things to do with Jada--this is only one of them! He is eating us out of house and home-- but we still love him!

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

Ahh Cass you are so cute, love ya and miss ya. Ranan is getting so big! He's probably almost as big as you! ;)

For sure we need to plan a PGC reunion. We'll be home for some time in Dec-Jan. Lets plan a party

Rees Family said...

I'm loving the paint. Good color choices. I am actually starting to paint this next week. Wish me luck. Your kids are so cute. I miss you guys. We need to have lunch soon.

Brant Nikolaus said...

Cassie!!! What has it been... 9 years! It is really weird to see you with 2 kids after not seeing you for that long. Your kids are so cute. How are things going?