Tuesday, July 8, 2008

He's On The MOVE!!

Well-- My little Ranan is now just 7 months old and ON THE MOVE!! He isn't quite "crawling" yet--but getting where he needs to-- I am sure he will be crawling soon. This is new territory for Drew and I because Jada never really crawled--she scooted for about 2 weeks then start RUNNING! So--it will be interesting to have a crawler!


3 comments:

Rees Family said...

That is awesome!!!!! I cannot believe he is crawling so early. Seriously. I don't know whether to be jealous or sad for you. He is just so cute. I hear you with the first child being slow. Brooklyn NEVER crawled and didn't walk until 17 months. Lets hope Peyton is a little faster than that. I am not quite ready yet though. Congrats on your little overachiever!!!

Joele and Matt said...

Holy cow...what the heck. That little stinker is just growing up too fast! Way to go Ranan:)

Shaw said...

I can't believe how fast our families grow up. Hey, I started a blog and am new at this thing. Hopefully, we can keep in touch better this way. We need to get our fam's 2-gether soon. Maybe, we could get ice cream one night.
Anyway, here is ours:
http://jeffandninafamily.blogspot.com/
Nina