Saturday, May 3, 2008

WEEKEND WITH THE GIRLIES! (AND BABIES)

THIS WEEKEND JADA, RANAN, AND MYSELF GOT TO HANG OUT WITH MAURA, NESS, AND TOPHER...THE HUBBIES AND PRETTY MUCH ALL THE RUBALCAVA BOYS AND FRIENDS WENT CAMPING AND FISHING AT BLACK RIVER- SO THAT LEFT THE GIRLS (AND BABIES) TO PLAY! WE SPENT ALL DAY IN TOWN ON THURSDAY TOGETHER, THEN WE WENT OUT TO NESS' HOUSE FRIDAY MORNING AND STAYED ALL DAY AND SPENT THE NIGHT WITH THEM. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. THE GIRLS PLAYED REALLY WELL TOGETHER WHICH GAVE NESS AND I TIME TO MAKE HAIR FLOWERS FOR THE GIRLS...WE DID A LITTLE SHOPPING, AND ATE ALOT!! ALWAYS FUN! THE BABIES WERE EXCEPTIONALLY WELL BEHAVED--WE GAVE THEM BOTH THEIR FIRST HAIRCUTS! I DIDN'T TAKE WHOLE LOT OFF RANAN'S HAIR- THE TOP OF HIS NEEDED TRIPPED BADLY! MADE ME A LITTLE SAD TO CUT OFF THAT BABY HAIR! WE HAD A GOOD TIME..WE WILL MISS THESE TIMES WHEN THEY MOVE!

RANAN'S 1ST HAIR CUT!!

JADA-- SPORTING A PRETTY PINK FLOWER!!

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE??

MAURA AND JADA-- BEST BUDS!!

9 comments:

quadmom said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love that picture of you cutting cute Ranan's hair. Those flowers turned out sooooo cute! You'll have to teach me how sometime.

Corinne said...

First haircuts are so fun. At least you remember to take pictures. I totally forgot to take a pic of Alex's first. Poor little 2nd child :) Looks fun!

Bekah: said...

your kids are so so cute! love the BIG flowers! oh how i love big flowers on little girls.

Rubalcavas said...

I had a blast...especially our bargain shopping spree. You can't beat $0.50 pants! Thanks for the fun weekend!

Joele and Matt said...

I can't believe all these little boys are getting their hair cut. At least they didn't wiggle too bad.

Rees Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers. You are so craftsy. I need to learn. It beats spending 10 bucks on one at a boutique.
I also can't believe you cut Ranan's hair yourself. I would be scared to death to cut my kid's hair. Then again, nothing to cut over here. Just a bunch of baldies.
How is Thursday lunch at the park for you?

Krista said...

Such Cute Flowers! Girls are just to much fun! Thats so cool you and your sister have sleep-overs!
We did just move to QC from Maricopa, and I didn't like Maricopa that much. I loved the people! It just stunk all the time like cow farm, and the water smelt bad.. so I know it wasn't good.. but.. on the lighter side, it was nice to be by family.

Rees Family said...

We're changing to Friday cause Jayne can't do Thursday either. Are you in? Amber is coming.

SunGood said...

HOW CUTE! Those bows are adorable!!