Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 Wheeler's FoR SaLe

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Limited Edition $3000 obo 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450 $4000
DREW IS SELLING TWO 4 WHEELERS-- LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE INTERESTED!! BOTH ARE IN GREAT CONDITION!

3 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Me and The Boys said...

Why is he selling them?? Just curious.. Hey I was looking at your blog and wondered if you wanted me to change the background to a more fall like paper?? Let me know.. it only takes me a matter of minutes!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Cassie I just caught up on about the last 3 months of your lives. Haha I am so bad at keeping up with these. Ok your kids are soooo cute and looks like they are growing up super fast. Good luck selling your 4 wheelers, I wish my hubby would think about selling ours but im pretty sure thats a no go. :) see ya