CUIABA, BRAZIL!!
It finally came!! Alecc's mission call came on Monday morning after waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive. I started my new job on Monday- so Drew, Alecc, and the kids picked me up after work and we headed to Globe to open his call. Well- its Cuiaba Brazil- he reports November 19 at the Sao Paul Brazil MTC. (side note: about a week before he got his call I had a "vivid" dream of him opening his call and where he was going- I woke up- walked in the living room where he was sleeping on the floor and said "Alecc-your going to Sao Paul Brazil"-he laughed of course and said..whatever) Well- when he opened his call he looked at me in awe for totally knowing exactly where he going...)-- what can I say-- I'M GOOD!!
5 comments:
Congrats! Good dreaming Cassie. Ryan's brother is in Brazil too.
That's awesome! It will be such an adventure.(that's my word for anything new and scary lately) Tell him congrats for us. We're excited for him. That will be so awesome.
We are excited for you Alec!!!
Wow, you are good.
How exciting!!! My brother Darren went to Goinia Brazil and loved it!
Post a Comment