Ranan's teeth are not coming in "as expected." Jada's came in in perfect "sequence." As a hygienist-- this concerns/fascinates me-- It may gross most of you out-- but I could look at this oral anatomy all day! He started with his two mandibular centrals (normal!!)- followed by his maxillary left lateral- then his maxillary right lateral- then came threw his mandibular right lateral- now his maxillary right central- followed by his maxillary left central just about to pop threw-- I just hope he isn't getting his MOLARS next! There is a trade out there for everyone--- I found mine!
THE BIG CHEESE!! Jack-o-Lantern Smile
Another BIG CHEESE from Jada!
10 comments:
The top middle two look like they'll be popping through soon though, don't you think?
Wow...no wonder he's been so fussy. Poor baby....he's looks so cute with his fangs.
I totally didn't understand that, but from the picture it looks like he's getting his teeth in the exact order Jameson did. Jameson also had every tooth way before he turned a year. So don't worry, he'll eventually get them all, and hopefully they will all come in fast like Jameson's did. Some people just have to do things their own way starting right at birth.
Sam's teeth came in the same way too. I loved it when he had his fangs. It was just so cute! Ranan is such a handsome little boy that no one will care. Of course Jada is just a pretty as ever too:)
That is how Olivia's teeth came in. And now that she's loosing teeth they are comiong out in the wrong order too. I think her top middles were the last to go.
He is still just as cute as ever! Hopefully those front chompers come in soon so he won't be left with a big gap. I had that when my perment teeth came in.. its not as cute when your older..
Maxx cut one of his fangs first! And no other top teeth, I remember him looking so goofy! Its crazy though how Ranan cut both on each side and still no top ones! haha way cute!
Maybe it's a Webb-boy thing... I remember Jameson's coming in like that. But hey, at least Halloween is right around the corner! :)
Way too much technical jumbo for me. WHAT.Did you say his teeth were coming in?
That is so funny. I have yet to see a tooth in Peyton's mouth. If I do, I'll be sure to head on over and let you tell me which one it is. You are seriously way too funny. We definitely need to get together. Hopefully we are on for next week's girls lunch. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment