Saturday, August 30, 2008

My little CUTIES!




This is my sweet little Jada in all her CUTENESS... her Aunt Sarah just got some photography equipment and wanted to try it out on Jada-- for her 1st time- I think she did awesome! For heaven sakes he had a 3 yr old all by herself at the temple in 120 degree weather...(Here are just a couple of my favorites)
A quick picture of Ranan before Sarah left-- it was too HOT outside and Ranan was ready for NAPS! We'll get some of him next time! (I am in mourning right now seeing his "stylable" hair, a couple days after this Alecc messed me up and I ended up buzzing the poor kid...it'll grow I guess.

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

They are too cute! We miss them tons!

Joele and Matt said...

What cuties! Jada is growing up to be quite the little knock out!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Way cute pics! Ranan is such a chunk.