Opening some presents
Her FIRST BIG GIRL BIKE......and she hasn't stopped riding it since! She is doing awesome at it!
We LOVE Jada soo much! She always keeps us on our toes and entertained! She is so dang smart it amazes me! Her favorite thing to do right now is read Daddy's Pathophysiology book and ask a million questions about the body. Needless to say, she got a Human Body Book for her b-day and can't put it down!
Happy 4th Birthday Jada!!!
5 comments:
Happy 4th cutie patootie! I can't wait to get you and Bryn together for a playdate!
Happy Birthday Jada! Sorry your hair caught on fire. Good thing mom was there to put it out!
How fun! I can't believe her hair caught on fire!
That is funny that Jada's hair caught on fire. I am glad she had a great birthday and it seems like she got lots of good presents, but amazingly she still resorts back to underwear on her head and dress up with mom's clothes. :)
Happy Birthday again Jada! Yum...singed hair and cake:)
Post a Comment