Jada turned 4 years old!!! We have play date with some friends from the ward every week. 4 of the little girls that come each have a b-day with 2 weeks of each other. Jada was just DYING to have a TINKERBELL party this year with her friends, so I decided that we should include all the girls and do a combined b-day party.
Everyone brought 4 Dollar Store gifts for the girls. We had cupcakes, blew out candles, and played at the park! They had a good time and it was an easy cop out to a big elaborate b-day party for me-- win win situation! It was AMAZING how much cute little junk toys they got!
Happy Birthday Isabelle, Brooklyn, Emma, and Jada!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the party! I know Emma really enjoyed having a party with all her friends. I also enjoyed the company- like always!
The dollar gifts were a great idea, now I do not feel bad when I throw one away because it already broke or makes too much of a mess. :)
Post a Comment