JADA'S 1st PRIMARY TALK
This is my Dad.My Dad-
Does homework
Goes to work at the hospital
Cleans the back yard
Gives me kisses when I go to bed
He plays with me.
This is my Mom.
My Mom-
Brushes peoples teeth at work
Takes pictures of me
Sings and dances with me
Does dishes and vacuums
Reads books to us
Says prayers with me
This is my brother Ranan.
Ranan-
He likes to cry sometimes
He likes to sleep
He plays with me
He drinks his milk
He gives me hugs and kisses

This is Me.
I-
Read books
Clean up toys
Play with baby
Help mommy make cookies
Learn my letters and numbers
Am a good big sister
Everyone in the family is important. They all do different things to help each other. They love each other, play together, eat together, and pray together. Every family member has important responsibilities. My favorite primary song is- We Are a Happy Family.
{she sang} I love mother, she loves me. We love Daddy, yes siree. He loves us and so you see. We are a Happy Family. I love sister, she loves me. We love brother, yes siree. He loves us and so you see. We are a Happy Family.
I am glad my family will live together forever. I love my family. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
My Mom-
Brushes peoples teeth at work
Takes pictures of me
Sings and dances with me
Does dishes and vacuums
Reads books to us
Says prayers with me
This is my brother Ranan.Ranan-
He likes to cry sometimes
He likes to sleep
He plays with me
He drinks his milk
He gives me hugs and kisses

This is Me.
I-
Read books
Clean up toys
Play with baby
Help mommy make cookies
Learn my letters and numbers
Am a good big sister
Everyone in the family is important. They all do different things to help each other. They love each other, play together, eat together, and pray together. Every family member has important responsibilities. My favorite primary song is- We Are a Happy Family.{she sang} I love mother, she loves me. We love Daddy, yes siree. He loves us and so you see. We are a Happy Family. I love sister, she loves me. We love brother, yes siree. He loves us and so you see. We are a Happy Family.
I am glad my family will live together forever. I love my family. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
She did sooo well!! She wrote {told me what to write} the whole talk! Her idea to sing-- so adorable! She is wanting to give another talk next Sunday already! We sure enjoy having our cute little Jada around!
6 comments:
Wow! That is really impressive for a new sunbeam! And she sang to boot. Good for her.
Way to go Jada!! Great job:)
You little girl is a clone of you, she is so beautiful, and your little guy is handsome. I would love to have her in my primary class. Hope all is well.
so sweet
What a sweetie! That is too cute that she sang!
How cute! samuel had his first scripture a couple weeks ago and I was so proud of him cause e got up and did it so good, but I couldn't believe he was old enough to be doing that. That talk was so cute. Primary is the best!
Post a Comment