Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Beach 2009

Grandma, Ranan, and Jada relaxing on the beach.
Jada striking a pose before she ran out to the waves.

Ranan will his sandy snot nose.


Jada holding her sand crab she found.



The way Ranan rode down to the beach from our campsite-




Daddy and Jada building a sandcastle.





Daddy taking Jada and Ranan on "boat" rides in the waves.






Tim and Drew getting ready to snorkel.
We camp every year on the beach in SanDiego at the San Elijo State Beach. We had a good, relaxing time this year-- but missed Ness and TJ and the kids, as well as Alecc. Probably the most laid back trip we have ever had! We enjoyed our daily beach scenes, alot of food, Sea World, and laughs! The kids were dreams the entire time! ( minus one meltdown from each of them about 6 days in...but with no naps all week- I'd expect it!)







2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Man...what cute pics! Even though the beach is not my most favorite vacation, I really did miss it this year and so did the kids. It looks like you guys had a good time.

Rees Family said...

Sooo jealous. I am not really a beach fan. I'm thinking it's due to my OCDness, however, you guys looked like you were having sooo much fun. Your kids are absolutely the cutest things EVER! Love the pics, but I'm glad you're home and can meet for Friday lunches again.