Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm a Big Kid Now...(well, kinda)

I had to put the (peeker) picture on!
I LOVE potty training!


Well- if things go as they are looking like- we'll have a little boy potty trained before he is 2 years old (and before this new baby comes!!) Jada was also an early potty trainer so I am crossing my fingers that this isn't just a "fun phase" for Ranan. He has stayed mostly dry with just one or two dribble accidents the last couple days. #2 has been great except for his bought of diarrhea last week (poor blistered bottom). He LOVES to go "patta!" I haven't been brave enough to let him stay in his "big boy chonies" for too long, but we have pulled out the pullups! I think I'll stay on this diaper/pullup streak for another couple weeks and then try going comando! Ranan showed interest about 3 weeks ago. He was 20 months then, and just turned 21 months. We'll see- wish us luck!!


4 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I hope he sticks to it! That would be awesome!

Becca said...

Jarrin was an early kid with the potty training thing too. It was nice to not have diapers for awhile before Mason got here. Hoping the same thing will happen with Mason before the next one gets here. Good luck let me know how it goes and if you have any new tips!!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Wow. That is early. Both my boys were 3 before I finally forced them to potty train. They were completely content with diapers! And Congrats on another girl! I think sometimes our kids know more than we do. Trayton knew Jordynn would be a girl long before I did!

Rees Family said...

One word: UNFAIR!!! I would give just about anything to have Peyton out of diapers before the baby comes, but not a chance. She doesn't even talk. yikes! I'm jealous, to say the least.
You pretty much rock in my book.
Last night was so fun. I'm loving that you are playing with us this season. No worries. You won't go home empty handed every month.