Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sea World!

Jada and her SHAMU toy.
Ranan- finally fell asleep at 6:00 in the evening for his nap.

Jada holding the star fish!! (LOVED IT!)


Mom and Jada on the ride across Mission Bay.


Daddy and Ranan across Mission Bay.

Feeding the flamingos


Dallyn, Daddy, and Jada climbing the rope at the play place.


Ranan at the Sea World splash park.


Jada at the splash park.


Daddy, Ranan, and Jada riding the tea cups...they wouldn't let me get on b/c she could tell I was preggo-- nice- 14 weeks and showing.

The dolphin show

Ranan loving the walrus toy!


Mom and Jada in front of the whale tank.

Jada and the polar bears


Jada, Daddy, and Dallyn

4 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I LOVE SeaWorld. Looks like fun. Lucky!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Looks like a blast!

Aaron and Amber said...

I hope you had fun because those look like some great pics! I can not wait to hear all the funny stories!!

...for all eternity said...

Hey! I found you through the Allreds blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! We actually have a lot in common! My little boy started preschool this last week too, my husband is just finishing his CRNA program and...I love Sea World!! I grew up in San Diego. Anyway, cute family...it you have any questions about being the wife of a CRNA student with 3 kids, let me know!!!