Congrats on the girl, how exciting! Taya is Tommy's girl (Wyatt's brother that taught at the High School). I love the name, I can't wait to see some pics of you and of her when she gets here. I can't believe how much your kids and Vanessa's look alike. I guess that is what happens when brothers marry sisters. That is awesome I am sure they have so much fun together. Your little boy is growing so fast he is not a baby anymore, when did that happen? haha. Love ya, hope you are doing good! ")
YAY!! Thats so exciting!! I bet Jada is the most excited. Well if Jada was right maybe Jarrin will be right and ours will be a girl too. We have awhile before we get to find out though. But he swears its a girl and if its a boy hes sending it back. LOL Congrats!!
I did get your message on Friday, but with all the kids I forgot to call you and tell you how excited I am that it is another girl! I know how much fun you will have dressing them the same, doing their hair the same, and breaking up the fits as she plays with all of Jada's stuff and Jada does not want her too. Wow what fun you are looking forward too. Actually it is fun to do those things, except the last.
5 comments:
Congrats on the girl, how exciting! Taya is Tommy's girl (Wyatt's brother that taught at the High School). I love the name, I can't wait to see some pics of you and of her when she gets here. I can't believe how much your kids and Vanessa's look alike. I guess that is what happens when brothers marry sisters. That is awesome I am sure they have so much fun together. Your little boy is growing so fast he is not a baby anymore, when did that happen? haha. Love ya, hope you are doing good! ")
Congratulations! I don't know who will have more fun with her...you or Jada.
YAY!! Thats so exciting!! I bet Jada is the most excited. Well if Jada was right maybe Jarrin will be right and ours will be a girl too. We have awhile before we get to find out though. But he swears its a girl and if its a boy hes sending it back. LOL Congrats!!
congrats! We are so excited she is going to be a little cutie!
I did get your message on Friday, but with all the kids I forgot to call you and tell you how excited I am that it is another girl! I know how much fun you will have dressing them the same, doing their hair the same, and breaking up the fits as she plays with all of Jada's stuff and Jada does not want her too. Wow what fun you are looking forward too. Actually it is fun to do those things, except the last.
Post a Comment